If you receive an error message when you add information to an existing card or add a new credit card, try the following steps to resolve the problem:
- Follow any instructions in the error message.
- Retype your credit card number without spaces, commas, or other characters that aren't numbers.
- Verify that the billing address, expiration date, and name listed for your payment option are correct.
- If you are using a new payment option, verify that it has been activated.
- Verify that you have enough money in your payment option's account to pay for the total due and any taxes for your purchase.
- Verify that the payment option is authorized for online billing or automatic billing.
- Contact your bank to find out why authorizations are failing.
- Try adding or switching to a different payment option.
If you need more help after trying the steps listed above, then Contact Support.